Liquidsun UK, Stamford – Business Administrator (Level 3)
Your next step towards your dream career…
When? Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
Where? Stamford, Lincolnshire
For how long? 15 months
How much? You’ll earn £17,500 a year, plus you will receive all the training and support you need to become a qualified Level 3 Business Administrator
You’ll join Vinci as an apprentice Liquidsun UK for a fixed period of 15 months.
LiquidSun are a supplements manufacturer. Everything coming or leaving the organisation must be tested and reviewed. The quality assurance team makes sure that this is happening to the correct standard.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Administrator who will support the office team in ensuring the quality of the work we do in our laboratory and manufacturing activities.
You’ll also devote about 20% of your time to working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship. You’ll be trained by an expert tutor from Tiro, who will make sure you develop the knowledge, skills, and work habits you’ll need to succeed in your apprenticeship.
Through training and development provided you will work towards excellence in the following areas:
- Understand the processes of Quality Assurance.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvements
- Creating and conducting training.
Who we’re looking for:
In our organisation we are very strong on communication and everyone comes together to sort out any issue. We are very friendly and always happy to extend our team.
The candidate must:
- Be friendly
- Work under pressure sometimes
- Have a good knowledge of computer work (Office )
- Have integrity
- Pay attention to details
- Effective communication skills
- Maths and English GCSE grade C (or equivalent)
After the program is finished, we will look into potential salary increase and if the candidate is skilled, maybe even into a better position in the company.
Things to consider
The candidate must be able to come to work by him or herself. He/she needs to sort out his/her own transport